Today (Sept 15, 2020) a third one appeared – #316:
I’ve already covered #314 and #315 so I’ll discuss #316 here.
This order pertains to authorizing making the final distribution to the depositors. In order –
- The court finds that all the required service / notifications have been met.
- The District is authorized to take $26K of unclaimed funds and add it to the final distribution.
- District is authorized to make the final distribution to the District creditors according ot the District Plan. The order also details where the final distribution funds came from.
- 90 days after the final distribution is announced, any unclaimed funds are to be given to Sage Properties.
- Any holdback funds as described in the 39th Monitor’s Report are to be divided between Foothills Lutheran and Sage Properties.
- District is authorized to transfer ownership of 250K Lakeview Real Estate Investment Trust fixed income bonds to Sage.
- District is authorized and directed to take do any additional steps needed to complete all the actions referred to in the Order.