The Monitor’s 35th report details –
- a settlement between CEF and the Prince of Peace Church and School.
- the future of the ABC District after LCC restructured,
- the sale of the vacant parsonage lot,
- Georg Beinert’s affadavit pertaining to perceived allegations against him, and the Monitor’s perspective,
- the current state of Sage’s Application pertaining to utilities ,
- the DIL plan has distributed all its funds – once the payments have cleared the bank and the account closed, the DIL plan will be certified as completed.
- the financial report with variance analysis.
We’re that much closer to the end of this sad story.
Leave a Reply